Friday, July 13, 2007

|Nc0mpLeTe w|tH0ut y0U


Why did you leave me
Without telling me the reason
Will you bring back to me
Our lovely romantic season

You don’t know how much I
Craved for you, to be with you
You were so caring and daring
And I believed you were true

You made me feel special
You made my world real
When you started ignoring me
It hurt me a lot, can’t you see?

I kept asking you what is wrong
And every time you said “nothing”
Honey why can’t we live strong
You are hiding, there is something

The thing that hurts me most
Is that you left me on the day
We confessed we loved each other
And promised to keep tears away

I lay on bed, thinking about you
Trying to recall what have I done
That you wanted me to go away
Forget you and change my way

My life is incomplete without you
Help me, tell me what should I do
I have a lot to say but if only
You would look & listen to me

Instead you keep telling me
"Forget me, find someone else"
You tell me how could that be
And how can I love someone else

I love you and I can’t forget you
You are my life and everything
I can never love someone else
If it is not you, it’s no one else

No matter how many countless nights
I have to spend lonely without you
I will keep the promise I made
Never to leave the love I had

I wished you from the bottom of my heart
Just to be with you, but not to be apart
You were the only who could ever
Fulfill my wish and keep forever

All my dreams were shattered
My heart broken in to pieces
My life would remain incomplete
Until you come back into my life

My love will remain intact
Just for you and in fact
I will wait for a day
You’ll come, never to go away

2 comments:

vito said...

guilt is the only thing one will can feel after that.. i wud love to be the one u wrote that.. to make it all better n make you feel happy :P

gIrLIsH NaF said...

m glad to knw tht vito... if only dat one did somthing about it... ;) thanks :P